Feb 2012 →
Market Development Manager Italy – Skyscanner
Develop and manage the Italian market (SEO, SEM, affiliate, partnership, link building, PR, social media)
Skyscanner, Edinburgh (UK)
04 May 2007 – Jan 2012
Web Marketing Manager
SEM Specialist (Search Engine Marketing) in competitive markets (International calls, dating).
• Liaising with CEO on marketing strategies and budgets.
• Day to day management of AdWords and facebook campaigns.
• Implementing AdWords dedicated landing pages for A/B testing.
• Traffic Analysis and performances tracking.
• Competitors’ analysis and new markets development analysis.
Mobile Marketing Manager.
• Day to Day management of AdWords and AdMob mobile campaigns.
• Analysing & tracking using iTunes Connect, Analytics, Appannie and sql databases.
• Developing iPhone App contents and usability.
Copywriter and web content writer.
• Writing online and offline advertising, web contents, press releases, text messages and emails.
Project Management and Public Relations.
• Managing of digital and new media projects, from the conceiving of the idea to the performance analysis.
• Coordinating the activities of various departments.
• Liaising with external Agencies, Media and Tech partners.
• Always tracking down and monitoring relevant news, new useful tools and media, or identifying interesting potential partners.
SEO Management (Search engine optimization), Social networks, Affiliation, E-mail marketing.
• Editing SEO oriented website contents and landing pages.
• Managing of Social networks contents and strategies (facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.).
• Creating Email Marketing strategies.
• Writing emails and newsletters.
10993 srl, Milan (Italy)
03 May 2003 – 03 May 2007
Copywriter (Above & Below the line) and Web Content Writer.
MCI srl, Milan (Italy)
Arts, entertainment and recreation
01 September 2001 – 30 January 2002
Post production management for national advertisement (Levissima, Gas, Kinder).
Alto Verbano, Milan (Italy)
Information and communication
Education and training
Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
Google Analytics Individual Qualification – US English
Excel Level 2
Excel Level 3
QA – Edinburgh
01 March 2007 – 31 December 2008
In-house training: Strategic Marketing
Bruno Bonsignore – AssoEtica President
15 April 2007 – 15 April 2007
Qualifying course: “Web copywriting”
Persuasive copywriting and SEO knowledge
Studio Cappello, (Italy)
01 September 2004 – 15 June 2005
Master: “Creativity and techniques in advertising: copywriting”
IED Communication (European Design Institute), Milan (Italy)
September 1999 – 05 April 2003
Degree in Communication Sciences
Università Statale di Bologna, Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia – Bologna (Italy)
14 September 1994 – 14 June 1999
Diploma in Science
Liceo Scientifico Giulio Casiraghi – Cinisello Balsamo (Italy)
Personal skills and competences
Italian – mother tongue
Basic knowledge of Spanish and Japanese.
Established experience in project management and excellent ability to coordinate the activities of various departments (Marketing, Graphic, IT, Finance, Customer Care. Legal) in achieving the final objective.
Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
Relevant experience in handling external relations, at national and international level:
I’ve managed relations directly with Media such as National TVs (RAI- Mediaset), Regional TVs, National Editors (RCS, Publikompass…), Radio, and with Italian Media Agencies.
I’ve been the liaison between the company and the AdWords team, as well as external Press agencies, web marketing agencies and creative agencies in Italy and abroad (Spain, Sweden).
I’ve managed relations with media partners (Groupon, Zero2, InternationalEvents… ) and technical partners (App developers, translators, speakers, production and post production agencies, banks, PayPal etc.). I’ve managed PR in fairs and events.
Definition of web marketing strategies.
Excellent grasp of SEM campaign management (Search Engine Marketing).
Managing AdWords Client Center: search and content PPC campaigns (Pay per Click), optimized on CPA (Cost per Action), CPL (Cost per Lead) or CPS (Cost per Sale), using Multivariate Web Page Testing, Remarketing, Display, Video, Localization, click to call, click to download.
Managing Mobile Marketing trough AdWords and AdMob campaigns.
Creating E-mail marketing strategies (programs, promotions, analysis).
Managing facebook campaigns using advertising and sponsored news.
Managing Social Networks contents (facebook, Twitter, YouTube Brand Channel etc.).
Excellent analytical skills. Online Conversion and ROI performance’s analysis, Sale Targets evaluation (using MS Excel™, Google Analytics, AdWords, iTunes Connect Platform and database management software).
Strong creative writing skills, and excellent web content writing, optimized for the organic positioning (Advertising, multilingual websites and landing pages, press releases, mails, texts, iPhone App contents).
Extensive knowledge of the International calls, Premium numbers and Dating markets.
Excellent knowledge of AdWords Editor and Analytics.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office™ (MS Word™, MS Excel™, Power point™, Visio™).
Good knowledge of Adobe ™ (Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, Flash, Dream Weaver).